Providing Affordable, Exceptionally High-quality Living Trust Documents since 1990.
Philip E. Holsworth, M.A. – “The Trust Guy You Can Trust™”
A Legal Document Assistant* (Independent Paralegal) on the “prevention” side of the legal industry specializing in Revocable Living Trust at Trust Document Service™.
Philip E. Holsworth, M.A. presents his two-part video seminar on how probate works and how to avoid it.
“Great presentation. Good content. Well presented.”
— Tom Holthus • Scotts Valley, California • April 11, 2016
About Philip E. Holsworth, M.A. – Trust Document Service™
Since 1990 Mr. Philip E. Holsworth, M.A. has been a Legal Document Assistant* (Independent Paralegal) on the “prevention” side of the legal industry specializing in Revocable Living Trust.
• At Trust Document Service… we have been Providing Affordable, Exceptionally High-quality Living Trust Documents since 1990.
• Even though we always incorporate a lawyer, our low office cost means we provide total service, and complete, high-quality Living Revocable Trust documentation for a reasonable fee thus protecting you and your family from the hassle, time delays, and smothering cost of government interference.
• As an outside insurance adjustor (an earlier career), Mr. Holsworth saw first-hand the real value of avoiding legal problems. Because of this experience, he moved into using Revocable Living Trust as a way of protecting nearly everybody from the outrageous cost and grind of completely-avoidable Probate.
• Being a gifted storyteller and having a wide variety of experiences gives Mr. Holsworth the outstanding ability and knowledge to make complicated, confusing subjects, such as investment forecast, taxes, and our legal system easily understood by all.
• Contributing to the community and those in need has always been important to Mr. Holsworth. Since completing his bachelor’s and master’s degrees, he has had the good fortune of volunteering with the Rotary, Kiwanis, Elks, and other community organizations, serving as both a key contributor and in leadership roles.
* Mr. Holsworth is registered in San Mateo County, California as Legal Document Assistant #15. In many other states Legal Document Assistants are often called Paralegals or Independent Paralegals.
“I’ve got to tell you, I have never seen anyone do a better job of taking a complicated subject and making it completely understandable, better than you just did. You are a master!”
— Dr. J.C. • Campbell, California • May 10, 2014
Contact Mr. Holsworth | Trust Document Service™
Trust Document Service™
951 Old County Road, #205
Belmont, California 94002
Email: Click Here